Grapeweb Resistance Management
Grapeweb now offers a system to advise growers of potential fungicide resistance issues.
Wine industry organisations provide guidance on how to minimise the risk of the development of resistance to fungicide chemicals. Only certain chemical groups are susceptible to resistance development. For each relevant chemical group, the Grapeweb Resistance Managament System includes guidance on:
- the maximum number of sprays per season
- the maximum number of consecutive sprays
- the maximum number of solo sprays
- the maximum percentage of sprays
- the minimum number of sprays of another group between sprays of susceptible chemical groups
The intention of the Grapeweb Resistance Management System is to provide guidance to growers to minimise resistance of pests / diseases to certain chemicals. This system provides information to growers to correct future chemical application practices.
Grapeweb Resistance Management is an optional extra available to Grapeweb wineries to assist their growers in minimizing resistance to relevant fungicide chemical groups.
Welcome to Grapeweb
Registered grape growers can log in to wineries they supply to access specific business information and tools that will assist them in managing their vineyard. To log in just enter your username and password in the panel on the left of this screen.
The Grapeweb solution provides wineries with a set of applications and tools that enable improved communication and interaction between wineries and their grape growers.
The Grapeweb solution enables wineries to:
- receive their grower spray diary records online
- receive visual alerts if the sprays are outside general industry guidelines
- receive information that will assist the winery in establishing the earliest harvest date
- publish their growers' maturity test results, weighnote information and other performance reports online
- receive grower maturity test results and grower forecast grape production information online
- submit spray diary records electronically
- be alerted if sprays are outside guidelines
- access their matururity test results and weighnote information online
- communicate online with the winery
- access a range of industry information and general services (such as weather, etc)
Agsmart provides a total service to wineries, enabling them to "outsource" this service and removing the hassle of managing the many components of a successful web based communication platform. Currently many of Australia's largest wine companies have adopted Grapeweb as their solution to improve communications and interaction with their contract growers.
To access a demonstration of some of the services provided by Grapeweb, send an email to Grapeweb and we will provide you with a temporary username and password. Alternatively we can send you links to our demonstration videos on YouTube. Click "Grapeweb Demo Videos" here or on the menu above to see a list of demo videos.
The Grapeweb service is provided by Agsmart Pty Ltd. To contact Agsmart Pty Ltd please call us on (03) 95266400 or visit the Agsmart website